Friday, November 14, 2014

What I've learned

 Like most classes I’ve taken towards my cyber security degree, I’ve learned a lot throughout the term. It’s always difficult for me to come up with the one thing that stands above the others, but in this case it was a little easier. Instead of a class that just teaches us the information, this one also provided instruction in how to use the information we were taught.  I think the most important thing I’m taking away from this class is the process of transforming my knowledge into a usable product. Not only did I learn new information, but I learned what to do with it. Writing papers to satisfy a class requirement is one thing; however, gathering that information and presenting it into a report for management is an entirely different matter. This class was especially helpful in taking what I’ve learned and assembling it into a useful document that could be presented to others. Going a further step Is taking that report and then reformatting it into a visual presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment